Thursday, July 12, 2001

Babble

Well, today was busy again for me. I was pretty much out of the house from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm and then left again at 8:30 pm and came home about 11pm. It was a long day but a good day. I got fucked lol I know TMI lol It was a really good fucking though and I did not bleed or have pain this time either! And I still have not had pain which sometimes follows later. I am listening to Dave Matthew Band. The newest CD...everyday. So many things remind me of different moments in my life. Places, songs, smells, a phrase, a word...moments. Sir invited me to a play party and lately I have been thinking about one of the people hosting it. And I realized it was a year ago this weekend that I really felt that attraction towards him. I am listening to Dave Matthew Band and I think of Jackie. The song Spaces Between makes me think of someone else though. I was at a certain place yesterday and I thought of Todd and the first time he punished me. I was in TGIF today and thought of week Honey was here and we went out with Di, Sir, Todd, her and I one night. Boy, what a night. The waiter we had that night was in there today. This weekend will be busy socially for me. I have like 3 things that I could do tomorrow night. And then 2 for Saturday night. I know Kam is missing me and I probably will not see him really until Sunday. So I will ask him to do something Sunday afternoon or evening. I had invited Jackie here for Friday night but she is going out of town. I had some solitude tonight. It was hard but good. Babbling Babbling...seems to be how things go that last couple of days.....

good night....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...