Wednesday, September 26, 2001

this week

Weekly overview horoscope....

Old sorrows creep into your head Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, diverting you from your current reality. Regret can be a destructive force and can have a detrimental effect on the present. The trick is to accept and learn from the mistakes of the past instead of allowing them to color and define who you are today. Reflection will help you move beyond the melancholic tugs at your heartstrings. You feel practically reborn Thursday and Friday as a combined rush of intellectual stimulation and creativity leads to a romantic beginning or reaffirmation. The weekend is likely to be busy and disjointed. While you'd prefer a less spontaneous environment, maintaining your flexibility will carry you through and give you an opportunity you might otherwise never have had.

Well, I have been thinking about Todd this week. It pisses me off to no end that he still takes any space up in my head at all. He will for the rest of my life. I love him. Not that he deserves it. It amazes me looking back that I kept going back for more with him. I mean I did have red flags with him the first time we spent the night together. Why did I not do something then? Not really regrets with him but I just do not understand why I let myself get caught up in the illusion. I learned a lot of what I wanted with Todd. And what I do not want also lol

I talked to Sir Nick today. It was really hard. Felt very weird.....

I talked with the local Dominant who I have never named here yet....not sure if i want to yet. That probably seems strange.

Lots of various things going on with work. Busy, but I am just so stressed with the things in planning that I barely can do the other stuff. I have wanted to discuss work things with Nick but his work things seem just soooo way more important to mine - especially in the grand scheme of things - that I do not bother. I really have not discussed any of those things with anyone right now.

Question that keeps going through my head right now is why do submissives need humiliation?

I need it. It is a need. And I do not understand it. It is one of those questions that I basically said okay it is how it is...accept it. But been thinking about it again recently.

I need to get some work done.....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...