Thursday, November 08, 2001

Phone Call

I was sitting working on something when my phone rang. I looked at the caller id and I had to take a few looks at it to make sure I was seeing it right. It was Sir Nick. He had not even had a chance to read my email from the other night yet. He just knew by the amount of time that had passed that I would be worried about him and so he called. I said hello with curious wonder in my voice because I was not all for sure it was going to be him. It felt so much like a dream. I started crying right away.

We talked for a while. It was so good to hear his voice. I had felt so lost without him.

Our conversation was good. He told me to put the brakes on what I was feeling/doing and turn back around toward him. :) He told me I needed to work on the insecurities and he is right, but said he would help me. He said guidance with my guidance. I feel with guidance I can conquer so much. I have so far. It was so good to hear him say that.

He is great....I am very lucky.

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...