Wednesday, November 21, 2001

Prep for Travel

Music: on random playing songs from Nelly Furtado, Enrique Igeleias Escape and older CD

I can't believe how busy work has been. If things keep going this well, we will be having a very nice Christmas :) I cleaned house, did laundry, almost done packing some last moment things, did website stuff, worked getting things ready for when I was gone. I am going to be seeing my family. Which actually does not cause me stress like it seems to other people . I have not seen my sisters in I am not even sure how long so it will be good to see them. I need to write my one sister because my dad will most likely be on her computer and she is not "out" to them about being a lesbian so if he were to happen onto sites or cookie for emails it could be a not so fun weekend. I am going to be seeing Jim's parents while there also. And I am looking forward to that. I have not seen them since last year when I was in Topeka for Mistress DM's birthday so that was over a year ago.

It seems after I talk to Nick on the phone that I crave to talk to him even more. If I do not hear from him in a few days I get antsy and if I do it is another kind of antsy feeling. He is going to his family's for Thanksgiving and I am sure his mom is excited to have him there. :) He and I will be on planes at the same time.

Well, I suppose I should finish packing.

I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

peace and serenity,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...