Friday, November 02, 2001

Gorean

Music: Loreena McKennett

I have been on this site before and as I said I am not Gorean and feel so much of it is fantasy and I prefer to live in the here and now...but this girls words - diary and articles say so much that is just makes me nod over and over again as I feel so much she does. And have MANY of the same D/s philosophies she talks of that are "Gorean."

So check out this site..... Sanctuary: a collection of musings on Gor on Earth .....I just got done reading Slavery & Safe Sex!

So many seem to play unsafe and I know how many times I have heard I am the one in charge you just do as I say...meaning risk your life so I do not have to use a condom.

Back to the site....I read it and cry. The words so many of them I feel and have not been able to express. So much inside waiting to come out....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...