Wednesday, January 30, 2002

Nice to Meet You - NOT

I am writing because I am frustrated at the moment....because it is still in the air today.....

Last night Kam and I were eating dinner and the land line phone rang, but since we were eating I did not answer. And then the work phone rang. Well, Kam answered it and it was someone asking for me....and I could hear the voice as he talked. And knew it was Sir Nick. Kam asked who it was...and as Nick said it was him I said it is Nick. Needless to say it did not make my night go smoothly (and now my morning)...having Kam talk to Nick even for a brief moment. So, last night pretty much sucked and it looks like it is going over into today and that is annoying me a lot.

Today so far has been busy. I went to bed at 5:30am. And up at 10am this morning. I know I need to start getting on a better sleeping pattern - right now things just seem a little chaotic. And probably because of my sleeping pattern.

I feel like there is lots I should be writing about but.....can't get out which seems to be my usual lately.

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...