Sunday, January 20, 2002

Joe Blow

I was just looking through my archives cleaning them out....as I was doing that I got this message....

That made me decide to share some others that are just as bad....

Enjoy! LOL

JoeBlowWannaBeDom: Hello slut
me: hello
Joe: get on your fucking knees whore!
me: As it says in my profile and my website I am devoted to one
me: And btw that line is soooo old!

no other response...surprise surprise.....
Joe2: My nane is -fill in the blank - from NC/22/M and i love bound females
me: hello Joe i am danae from Ohio 34 female and very happy to be devoted to one
Joe2: so u have a master
me: yes as my profile and website say I am devoted to one
Joe2: this mean u can't chat
me: no I can chat just no cyber
Joe2: well thats cool but looking for slave with out master....
me: well good luck in your search.

Okay so this one gets to be here becsause....he finds out that I am devoted to one and then acts like he just wants to chat but when I say chat is okay then he switches and says he is just looking for someone. I really do get amused because usually as soon as I say I am devoted to one it is like okay bye. Like when you are taken your brain falls out so you can't hold a conversation lol

Joe3: hello slut
me: hello Sir
Joe3: hwo are you tonight whore?
me: fine and you?
Joe3: I'm horny at the moment
Joe3: what are you going to do about it bitch?
me: nothing as i am devoted to one


Joe4: are you busy?
me: yes i am busy
Joe4: tell me when they are done verbally abusing you, no beg me to waste my time on you
me: I am devoted to ONE and won't be begging you for anything
me: Have a good morning!

Okay not going to cut and paste this convo but explain it because it happens at least once a week. The JoeBlowWannaBeDoms that of course say they are better then Sir Nick (not knowing anything about him or me really) and that they can get in my head better and they can fuck me better or they can Domiant me better. And that I should keep their name and have a "real" Master. *rolls eyes* It gets so old. I mean if you have to say that don't they get that means that they are not really all that good. I mean that has been my experience the ones that boost the most are the ones that really don't know what they are doing.


here is a line from one of them and it is exactly as he typed it....

anotherJoe: i gaurantee non ebetter than i.lol

*rolls eyes* we all have typos but if you are going to say that at least type it right.

Joe5: pictures?
me: (gave him a link to them)
Joe5: lets see those fat tits
Joe5: and u suckin some cock
me: Those are all the pictures you will see....I am devoted to one so you do not need to see any others only he does.
Joe5: fuck him, u need a new master
me: LOL he will love this convo thank you for amusing him
Joe5: he won't know, the stupid asshole
Joe5: look, i got a nice big black cock for u to enjoy
(he tried to send me a picture but i denied download of it)


Joe6: do you like humiliation?
me: Well, I love it when the one I am devoted to does :)
Joe6: I don't give a shit about him. I just want to make you behave like the dog you are
me: Good bye

So those are some of the good one lol

I am going to go to bed finally....4:41am

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...