Wednesday, January 02, 2002

Travel Plans?

Music: Soundtrack to Gladiator

I want to write tonight but not sure what to be writing. I guess I am still kind of floating on a high. Sir Nick is always busy and so the talk of me visiting always seems brief and never to the point. But today it got there....and maybe it was there before I just was not getting it. He told me to come just to give him 2 weeks notice so he can get time off. I think I sat here a moment wondering if I was really seeing the words on the screen.

How it all started this afternoon also is just so weird.

Of course after looking at a calender - my work schedule (things I can't get out of), his travel work schedule and other little odd-n-ends...it really does not look like I can get there until the 1st weekend in March. So that kind of sucks but I guess having a time is better then not.

I think I am still kind of awestruck....

I know there were lots of things I was going to write about tonight but all that I can think about is....

seeing him...being close enough to reach out and touch him...to look at him.....

those things I need...

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...