Friday, February 08, 2002

Limits

I suppose I should write....I just don't want to think tonight. It has been a trying day. It is weird....it was a slow week but also intense in ways.

I should be at the informal right now but I just did not want to go after the night I have had. I just wanted the quiet of being home alone.

I wrote Nick another serious email. And will call him tomorrow afternoon to see if he read it and also to check on him mom. She has not been feeling well.

Last night Kevin had told me I was going to tell him a story. Well, the story topic was to be going into areas I did not fill comfortable going to. And instead of saying I can't....I said I won't. And I still felt horrible about it...but he was thrilled with me. He was glad I accepted that I had limits. I hated...absolutely hated telling him I won't do what he asked. It hurt because I felt I was going to displease him but also because I feel I should be able to do all my Dominant asks.

I really do not want to be writing. My mind feels full and tired. So does my body....it feels so tired.

I guess this is all I am going to write for now.

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...