Sunday, February 24, 2002

Falling

Right now my journal could be filled with things that would blow a persons mind.

But I just am not ready to post anything about it here. So just going to ramble about other things....

Woke up with a migraine. That is why I am up to take some medicine and go back to bed.

Last night I went to one of the local BDSM meetings. Bill and Lisa had not been there in a while and were at that last nights. It was really good to see them! Lisa was really great to me last night too since I was sitting there and would almost start crying right there several times. I almost left a few times but knew that Kevin would be upset if I did as he had told I should go so that I could get my mind off everything. I had told Lisa that Kevin told me to go so she kept threatening to write him and tell him I left 5 minutes early lol It was cute. Anyway Thank you Lisa for being there for me last night.

I then came home answered some mail and then went to bed.....as I had not slept the night before.

Kevin has been out of town this weekend and so I will be happy when is back. And Nick and I are suppose to talk again today. So that will be good.

Going back to bed....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...