Friday, February 15, 2002

Deep Levels

Music: The Cranberries

Okay just read a from Jane Duvall's journal. She is someone I have followed for years....not even sure when the first time it was that I read about her.

Anyway her Feb 12th entry....is scary. The top of her journal pages it says all I need is everything. How true is that of me? lol

She is in a poly relationship. One of her relationship she says this, "Deep levels of intimacy and trust in some areas, almost no deep knowledge of each other in many of the more mundane yet relationship affirming areas. In short, I know him well yet I don't know him." I am feeling that way about Kevin.

Her journal entry goes on connecting experiences to come to the meaning. She goes on to say something even more important.......to me........"It became my greatest fear, to lose someone without getting to say everything I wanted to say. To not get to say a simple "I love you", to just have endless silence, no resolution, self-doubts and what-ifs just eating me alive. It's probably why I'm so willing to let every emotion out whether on a webpage or in an S/M scene."

Wow....Thank you Jane for giving me a bit of insight!

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...