Friday, February 15, 2002

Jane

I am reading the entry where that last quote came from and right now I feel like her and I could be twins...even down to her hating talking on the phone. I hate it too and of course have a job where I have to be sickeningly sweet on the phone lol Her entry really does sound like it could be something I wrote. Read the February 12th - Figuring it all out journal entry. It is the 2nd Feb. 12th one.

"I know that if I keep doubting sooner or later it will be a self-fulfilling prophecy, he will become too tired to take it, all my pushing will lead to the door." ~ from Jane

I have felt this way about Nick a lot lately. And I am trying to stop it. He has been very patient. But I know that some of it bothers him as he has brought it up more. :(

I am wondering at this moment what made me fear abandonment so much? I guess Morgan has lots to do with it but it seems like there is more to it then that. I just do not understand what exactly.

I am addicted to her journal right now....it is 4:39am and I am up reading and reading and reading. I had started an email to Kevin and now it has just kind of sat there while I read and read and read. I want to go to Seattle so bad now....because she describes these wonderful places! Sounds like an incredible place!

Nick told me before he left for out town to get more sleep.....oooppssss!!!!

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...