Sunday, March 09, 2003

I know I know...I have a post coming....really I do. I have had a busy weekend and then ended up with a migraine all day today starting last night....that was really really bad again.

Here is our (His and mine) horoscopes....they are pretty accurate for both of us :) The first line of His especially *grins* One of the reasons I love Him.

Mine is accurate because I am going through a crashing phase of not being with Him and I am eating out of control :( I am going to gain back the 10 lbs I lost last month. Uggghhhss

LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): It’s going to be hard to control your desire to feel good. You’ve waited long enough and now you are ready to go for it. There is no harm in this tactic as long as you don’t go too far overboard in your self-indulgences. Go ahead and have the second piece of chocolate. But think twice about the third or fourth or fifth.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov 22–Dec 21): You can turn the smallest conversation into a philosophical treatise. Everything is taking on larger proportions now and you are enjoying this expansive phase. There are lots of people in your life and the telephone calls, social gatherings and emails can take up much of your time. If you’re not careful, you can waste the day away with little to show for it. But you’ll probably have a good time that you’ll be able to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...