Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Two for Tuesday....

1) I always....sing when I am happy. I always...leave a tip. I always....buckle my sit belt. I always...cry during my period. I always....defend those I love. I always...love unconditionally. I always....give second chances.
2) I never...kick people when down. I never...want to grow up. I never...want to be alone. I never...will give up on my dream. I never...want to stop feeling. I never...want to not look at my path without heart.

Bonus....
3) I sometimes....don't trust my instincts but I always should. I sometimes.....dance in the rain. I sometimes....let my emotions rule to easily. I sometimes....procrastinate. I sometimes....am jealous. I sometimes...see things I don't want too.

Tuesday This-n-That...

1. Poetry or prose? prose
2. Funky modern art or the older, "classic" variety? Funky modern art
3. Sculptures or paintings? hmm hard one Rodin is a favorite of mine. But I will go with paintings
4. Theatre: exuberant musical or serious drama? serious drama
5. Ballet or modern dance? ballet
6. Movies: major studio or indie? tough one again.....but going to go with major studio just
because it is what i see the most
7. Authors: Shakespeare or Dr. Seuss? ahhh what are hard one again....but Shakespeare
8. TV: PBS or A&E? A&E
9. Music: Beethoven or Beatles? Beatles
10. Thought-provoking question of the week: You are a contributing member of your favorite art museum, and visit on a regular basis. They announce a new,
temporary special exhibit by an artist surrounded by controversy...this person's work and/or political views offend you. Do you stop supporting the museum,
or just stay away during the time the exhibit is there? I don't stop supporting them....just like my kink is mine. Some might like art that others don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...