Sunday, March 30, 2003

Music: Jazz - various artists
Mood: enlightenment
Topic: Music + Passion

I was trying to work on my website tonight. I was adding the music page and trying to verbalize passion and wonder is it possible to verbalize passion? Can I really express the passion I experience? Words are elusive to describe passion. Not logical and of the world really. Sometimes I breath in and catch them ready to stream out into the air….and other times I try to pin them down and it falls to pieces…pieces I can‘t put together to show you what I mean….

I want to express the glow…the warmth from that which I feel tonight when listening...to jazz....smooth, warm, glowing....needed. I want to express how…it is both cerebral and physical…just how I like much that I am passionate about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...