Monday, May 26, 2003

This weekend has been spent working on the office mostly. It has been great to have Master home for a long weekend but…this girl was kind of disappointed because Master’s plan for the weekend was to work on the office ALL weekend. He did say that Sunday we would be play. But that changed to Monday.

I think I have Master hooked on Trading Spaces * shhhh don’t tell Him we know* I think it got Him in the mood to redo the office * smiles*

We watched a lot of the marathon on TLC today. It was fun. I am glad we have so much in common besides…the S&M tastes : )

On Friday night Master came home early. We had an early dinner of spaghetti. And then straight to work on the office…and I was sad that Master was so gun-ho on just working on the office instead of playing with His pet. But I did what He asked and we got it all cleared out on Friday night and then Saturday Master spent all day working VERY hard on putting the computer work center and the other executive desk He bought. They both look very nice. He did a good job.

While He put desks together, I was a getting slightly overwhelmed with having the living room and hall full of office things. But I straightened up the kitchen and bedroom. And then Master suggested I take a nap. As I am still not sleeping well.

Master put the one desk together in the afternoon and then we had dinner. Just got done eating dinner (taco salads – made them the way j does them), I looked up at the time and realized Carpe Diem was probably just getting over and people were heading to the play party. It made me a little sad. I missed everyone.

After dinner and watching Trading Spaces, Master put the other desk together. I just hung out with Him and watched Him.

Sunday morning morning I made Him a BIG breakfast. I thought of Moni and Michael and our weekend breakfasts. I started to cry while I was making the hashbrowns.

On Friday Master said we would probably play Sunday, but as I predicted…He is very tired and too sore to play. . Part of me was getting very disappointed on Sunday as the day wore on and Master made no mention of playing. But He did end up bring it up, but after talking about it, we decided that if He had another day to rest up that it would be better. We did end up playing today. * smiles* More about that later. : )

We ran errands Sunday afternoon. I had asked for a step stool and then we both wanted new curtains for the office. We got those things and came home. Master has spent most of the afternoon getting computers set up in the office. And then He worked on my computer as I had the attack of the popups. Really they were so bad that it was locking me up every 3 emails I read. * crossing fingers and toes* It seems He got that solved.

Then this morning I woke up with my back hurting MORE. And so Master ended up making most of the breakfast since His slave was a cripple LOL He made pancakes.

We played today. We started to with a flogging, but that did not last long. My pain tolerance I feel (felt) was down. But maybe it is just that my back was hurting today, so my pain tolerance on my back is down. I started to cry and then Master hugged me close and brought me to the bedroom to lay down. But then He started to twist and pull on my nipples and I found myself begging for Him to hurt me. He ended up caning my breasts with a black delron cane and then Katrina gave me a director’s baton that is really wicked. And used that LOTS on my breasts and now I have black, blue and purple marks all over my breasts. He did take pictures (I am a tease).

It has been a really good day. We did not do anything with the office. We just laid around and played all day. It was just what this girl needed. I feel so much better then I did on Friday.

I have lots I want t write about, but I just am not in the mood or not even sure I want to write about them. There is nothing-horrible going on – just adjustments and transitions from being in Ohio to now being with Him 24/7. So just a few little speed bumps. And I know we will work through them.

We have been so focused on the house –rearranging, decorating and reorganizing – that I just felt a little out of sorts. And also Master very much wants this to be my “home.” And make it feel like my home. It does feel more like home here then it has anywhere. I feel very comfortable with Master. I get nervous occasionally that He won’t like something I am doing to the house, but then I remember Him telling me not to feel that way. So, I feel content and calm here. It feels like I am at home finally.

Just some bumps…right now because we are working so hard on the house. And not any time for US is how I feel. But really I have lots of time with Master. More time the others I know have with their Dominants. So, I am very lucky.

On to some other good things beside the nice day we had today playing and just hanging out together: I had a mind blowing orgasm Sunday morning. Master used a vibrator and His fingers on me and just worked me up slowly and then it was slowly peaking and it was so strange….because here I thought we would never get there LOL and then all of sudden it was THERE…and I was begging for release! And He granted it. It had been 5 days since my last orgasm. And my body could tell LOL It just ripped through me… I thought I was going to tear the sheets off the bed and throw Master off the bed from my writhing. Last night we had sex too that was really good. I loved the position. I guess we are having lots of sex the last few days because then again this morning we had sex too. I woke to having very erotic hot dreams of sex and Master played with me and then fucked me. Master was standing next to the bed as I laid on it with my legs spread. So, when I squirted in this position the floor at His feet got very wet * Blushing* After caning my tits today He was His sadistic self and I guess felt that my cunt would feel left out from His torture and so He tortured it. So all in all this weekend has been a hot weekend. * yummy* I am a lucky girl….Sex….I love it. LOL

Okay another passion music….

I love it so much…listening to my usuals right now…Evanescence, Coldplay, and Linkin Park.

“Clocks” by Coldplay is one of the songs I play by them over and over and over and over….

Here are the lyrics…

Lights go out and I can't be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
You've put me down upon my knees
Oh I beg, I beg and plead (singing)
Come out of things unsaid, shoot an apple of my head (and a)
Trouble that can't be named, tigers waiting to be tamed (singing)
You are, you are

Confusion never stops, closing walls and ticking clocks (gonna)
Come back and take you home, I could not stop, that you now know (singing)
Come out upon my seas, curse missed opportunities (am I)
A part of the cure, or am I part of the disease (singing)

You are [x6]
And nothing else compares
Oh no nothing else compares
And nothing else compares

You are [continues in background]
Home, home, where I wanted to go [x4]


Someone want to tell me why I relate to this song? Why it touches something in me?

My guess is because His is home. And Home is where I have always wanted to be….I am home with Him.

Okay and the other song that I play lots…..is by Linkin Park – it is “Somewhere I belong”

Somewhere I belong

When this began
I had nothing to say
And I'd get lost in the nothingness inside of me
I was confused
And I'd let it all out to find
That I'm not the only person with these things in mind
Inside of me
When all the vacancy the words revealed
Is the only real thing that I've got left to feel
Nothing to loose
Just stuck, hollow and alone
And the fault is my own and the fault is my own

I wanna heal
I wanna feel
What I thought was never real
I want to let go of the pain I felt so long
Erase all the pain till its gone
I wanna heal
I wanna feel
Like Im close to something real
I want to find something I've wanted all along
Somewhere I belong

And I've got nothing to say
I can't believe I didnt fall right down on my face
I was confused
Looking everwhere only to find
That it's not the way I had imagined it all in my mind
So what am I
What do I have but negativity
Cause I cant justify the way everyone is looking at me
Nothing to loose
Nothing to gain, hollow and alone
And the fault is my own and the fault is my own

I wanna heal
I wanna feel
What I thought was never real
I want to let go of the pain I felt so long
Erase all the pain til its gone
I wanna heal
I wanna feel
Like Im close to something real
I want to find something Ive wanted all along
Somewhere I belong

I will never know
Myself until I do this on my own
And I will never feel
Anything else, until my wounds are healed
I will never be anything
till I break away from me
I will break away
I'll find myself today

I wanna heal
I wanna feel
What I thought was never real
I want to let go of the pain I felt so long
Erase all the pain till it's gone
I wanna heal
I wanna feel
Like Im close to something real
I want to find something Ive wanted all along
Somewhere I belong

I wanna heal
I wanna feel
I wanna feel like I'm somewhere I belong

I wanna heal
I wanna feel
I wanna feel like I'm somewhere I belong

Somewhere I belong


And the last one for today….

As I said music is a passion. The lyrics are important to me so they go in my journal….

Evanescene ~ “Forgive me”

Can you forgive me again?
I don't know what I said
But I didn't mean to hurt you

I heard the words come out
I felt like I would die
It hurt so much to hurt you

Then you look at me
You're not shouting anymore
You're silently broken

I'd give anything now
to hear those words from you

Each time I say something I regret I cry "I don't want to lose you."
But somehow I know that you will never leave me, yeah.

'Cause you were made for me
Somehow I'll make you see
How happy you make me

I can't live this life
Without you by my side
I need you to survive

So stay with me
You look in my eyes and I'm screaming inside that I'm sorry.

And you forgive me again
You're my one true friend
And I never meant to hurt you


Okay going to end this LONG entry....mine either are VERY small or very LONG...LOL Oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...