Monday, May 12, 2003

This won't be a long one....

Just a note for now to say I am here....with Master and very happy to be Home. As we pulled into Grand Junction yesterday I kept looking around...the incredible scenery around me...and thinking Master is leading me Home...my new home is beautiful.

I am home...I am with my Master.

Words keep coming to mind of my trip here....

leaving Bill and Lisa's
leaving Ohio...
seeing j
locking gag harness made custom made for me...by j's Owner.
full hood - panic with it but also spacing
Ivan
driving driving driving
missing friends in Ohio
Lincoln, Nebraska
Cheyenne, Wyoming
sunny warm weather to snow
flat tire
Master being a strong manly man changing my tire and getting it all fixed
Master taking good care of me
getting my period on friday of course
having to dig warm clothes out of my car while standing in snow with my berkenstock sandles
2 nights in bed with Master
traveling home with Master leading the way
talking on walkie talkies while we drive
getting home
unloading car
vegging out for a while...

and yes my first night in the cage....

crying myself to sleep even though...

I am happy to be with my Master...and finally where I have always dreamed of being......home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...