Thursday, May 01, 2003

Today is the 1st and that marks our anniversary. I can't wait to be there on the first next month. :) I really am amazed by what we have....together. Each day things come up…that lead me down this path. It is a path that I have seeking all my life. I knew what I wanted and I did not give up until I found it. And He is it.

We like many of the same movies, we like similar foods, we have common spiritual beliefs. We both are creative and passionate. We are 2 sides of same coin...He - Sadist, me - masochist, He - Dominant, me - submissive, He - leader, me - follower.

He allows me to be me. He does not find it acceptable to give Him just parts - and saw that I was not giving Him everything. He said....”I want it all.” He looked and it did not scare Him. It did not send Him running. He said..."I want You...I love You."

It is beyond words to express what that means…to comprehend that He gets it…gets me and wants me. The feelings are intense, powerful and passionate. They vibrate in me…and say, “Yes you found Him…the One…Your Master”. Daily I want to reach out and say this is not a dream? You are real right? And then I still myself…and let the true feelings come up…that calmness...that He has brought me (when I allow myself to be happy and feel it). It is pure, innocent...it is real.

Happy Anniversary Master!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...