Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Just a quickie…

The final episode to Buffy the Vampire Slayer came on tonight so you know I was glued to the TV for that hour. Master is really good to me to let me watch it. And I think he is even becoming a closet Buffy fan. I will comment on tonight’s episode and the last 3 that I had not also soon.

Yesterday while Master worked on the air conditioning I started on the reorganization of the kitchen and then finished it up – mostly – today. (Saying mostly as there are some things I can’t do without Master’s input/approval/help.) I really do like His kitchen. It is really big with lots of cupboards. I have things really open and easy to get to. I was busy being domestic today with the kitchen, laundry, straightening up other areas in the house. So far Master has approved of all the changes I have made. It will make His life more organized and simple this way and He can see that…so He approves.

I made chicken tacos with black beans. And then also Spanish rice. It is something j made for me once and I love. It is supper easy too. Dinner took 20 minutes to make tonight. Master really likes them. He really raved about them when I made them when I visited in February.

Okay on to some more interesting topics…

We did some hood training tonight. The full hood is a little hard going but I know I will get there. I just panic – the leather, when I breath in comes in and presses in on my nose and so I feel that smothering me and then panic. For someone who likes breathplay you would think I would love it but it scares me.

Master also played with me tonight and made me cum and cum and cum and cum. I came so much I am hurting now lol I then played with Him and got to lick Him clean….yummy * blushing* We had awesome sex last night. He fucked me really hard and deep and fast. And it felt so good…feeling His hard cock fucking me. Several orgasms then too.

I thought about something I heard someone say not too long ago that D/s is not possible 24/7….tonight when I remembered that I had to smile….as I sat at my Master’s feet with cuffs on my ankles and wrists after I had just got Him a drink. I would say we do D/s and BDSM 24/7. I am not always being tortured, but it is always close by to my daily – hourly life with Master it seems.

I do wonder if we are on a honeymoon period and it will soon tire or fade away. It doesn’t feel like it though….I hope it doesn’t.

I was missing Moni today so gave her a quick call but she was having cell problems so it was a very quick call. : (

Okay I need to finish up my task of sending out pictures to Ayn's Place and then we will be heading to bed I am sure….I am very tired tonight. I hope I sleep better then last night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...