Sunday, September 21, 2003

Watching: Save the Last Dance
Mood: Sick and Scared


Well this will probably be a quickie too…

I will do a long one, but I am sick so my brain has not been here much today.

I just talked to Master and He is not feeling well. But different symptoms - we think it might be due to what He is going in surgery for…so to say the least I am VERY nervous. He might come home early from His conference. I am trying to remain calm (which is not working very well). He promised me before He left (when He started feeling bad) that He would not just push this aside and let it go…that He was taking it seriously.

He is taking it seriously…and I am happy about that….

I love Master very much….

I am worried and scared….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...