Sunday, September 28, 2003

Well I sit here surfing the web at the moment....I am absolutely miserable. Master and I went up the Grand Mesa early early this morning (4:30 to 9:30am) so I could see the colors and although it was truly spectacular sight...my allergies went crazy up there. I am having the most severe allergy reaction I have had in long time.

My allergies have been so much better in Colorado so far, but looks like falls are going to kick my butt. My eyes are swollen and itchy, I have sneezed more today then I think I have sneezed all my life LOL I am blowing my nose about every 60 seconds LOL I feel like crap!

Master keep checking on me to make sure I am okay and even took my temp. I am under normal....which is normal when I am not feeling well. He thinks it is hot in here and I think it feels good and that I am even a little on the cool side so that is why He took my temp.

I am glad we did all the things we needed to yesterday as today is pretty much shot from my not feeling well...

Yesterday we started the day off very nicely with some quality time together...playing, sex, cuddling, kissing and all that kind of good stuff. We then hit town and went to one place after another ending up with seeing Underworld. It was pretty good and Kate Beckinsale in Leather and Latex oh my worth it in my opinion! The movie was pretty good. Not great. But I did like some of the scenes and the final plot line...on how the war between the vamps and werewolves came to be. Anyway, I enjoyed it and the day with Master. :)

And the weekend...even though I am not feeling well today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...