Friday, September 05, 2003

Well while I wait for websites to slowly load tonight....I am going try to write a quick blogger....

Tomorrow we leave for our trek to Ohio....

Today has not been a great day for me. I have had a migraine from hell. I have taken too much migraine medicine to try to get rid of it...but of course that is not happening. So on top of that I have been trying to gather things for our trip. This afternoon Master and I did some errands....and I just was kind of out of it....because of the pain.

And so tonight I will probably be trying to get to sleep early....so that maybe I can get rid of it before we hit the road tomorrow.

I am very happy to be going on this trip with Master. The last few weeks Master has been so busy with His project for work that I am looking forward to having quality time with Him. Master did a fantastic job with His project and I am proud of all the work He did, but am VERY happy it is done....as I felt like a widow the last few weeks lol :)

I am looking forward to seeing all my friends in Ohio. I have MISSED them LOTS!

Not sure what else to talk about....since I am just brain dead...

Master is bringing His laptop and of course Bill and Lisa have many computers - so I am sure I will be updating my journal on our trip.

Oh answering Friday Five first....

1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most? Floors and folding Laundry...oh and dusting the ceiling fan as I am scared of heights and Master's bed is VERY tall

2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing? the rest I don't mind...really. I have come to enjoy it. It feels kind of therapeutic at this point....where when I am out of my schedule and not able to do what I normally do I feel like I am missing something.

3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed? I have a routine.

4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules? yes, I clean the toilet EVERYDAY really good...and I am sure that is from paranoia that Master will make me drink from it someday.

5. What was the last thing you cleaned? Cleaned up the kitchen after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...