Friday, September 26, 2003

Weekend is here...

Master is in watching a movie that I had no interest in seeing, so He allowed me to be online.

I mostly have been searching for some D/s message boards as I am really liking them more then like yahoogroups - because you can go and see just each topic. On yahoogroups you are just seeing each message that is sent to the group. So you have to wade through all the messages to find the thread you like and then wade through more messages to read the thread. Since my time online is more limited now that I am with Master anything to save time - such as message boards instead of yahoogroups - is important to me. I still want to have D/s discussions still but have found I can't do that really with yahoogroups. So I am trying to move to having a few good message boards that will get my time. If anyone has suggestions on some good ones...please email me or leave a comment please.

As I am sure some of my faithful readers have noticed...I have not mentioned sex or S&M play in a while. We are having sex. Very good sex :) But we have not played in a while. Master will punch me here and there. But not very much as really I can't take it and Master would like to build me up a little again. When I get to a certain level then He does not seem to care, if I can take it or not LOL Not sure if that made sense...oh well...

I really have missed the pain, but on the same note I am nervous to have it again since it has been so long. It is hard on me when I am not receiving regular pain, because usually what happens for me is those endorphins feed something in me to make me just feel better. It is like people who need sunshine - if they are in darkness too long begin having signs of depression....that is kind of how it is with me and pain. If I don't get pain, I start to get down. It is a good therapy session for me.

Master hopes we get more into our routine and things get back to normal, but I do have to confess that I doubt we will be having a normal schedule until after Thanksgiving or closer to Christmas. We have several things coming up...one including Master's surgery and so He will have to take it easy. And we are not for sure on how long the recoup time will be - and I want Him fully recuperated before He does anything strenuous. I worry too much probably. But I just want Him healthy...I love Him very much and don't like that He is in pain and hurting.

Anyway....not sure what else to write about tonight....

We are going to Underworld tomorrow. :) Master said He read that there is an Underworld 2 already in works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...