Monday, October 27, 2003

3 Years of Blogging!

Today is my 3-year anniversary of starting my blog. I can't believe it...at times it seems just like yesterday. And then other times it seems like I have doing this for more then 3 years.

There has been so much that has happened in the 3 years. And I think that is why at times it seems like more then 3 years. There were struggles, searching, failing, growing, learning, moving, standing still, depression, meaningful friendships built, friendships lost, excitement, times of being lost, being happy, being sad and so much more.

At times it surprises me that I stuck to it. At times I am surprised by the things I am writing - will be read by 100's of people a month. I guess I try not to think about it. I have grown to desire to write. When I go a few days without writing, something inside me starts to feel a little off balanced. It helps me stay sane I guess LOL

I have been reading my archives this last month and they scare me at times, they make me laugh, they make me see how far I have come, they have pissed me off, and made me smile with happy memories.

Through the 3 years there was a constant - my search for a relationship of meaning - a relationship to someone I could submit to….serve…and be enslaved by...

It was scary. I searched for the person to let go...and just let it "be" there....it was hard. There were struggles & fears. But being in a Master/slave relationship is what I kept searching for....

Well what happened is I let go and found a wonderful man there to catch me...guide me, lead me, control me, and love me....

Years of searching - falling - getting back up - going forward - learning - growing....

Finally letting go....

To serve, please and surrender to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...