Thursday, October 02, 2003

Our horoscopes...

His...SAGITTARIUS (Nov 22–Dec 21): It’s time to take your ideas, pull back on the reins of expansion and use your energy to make something real happen. This isn’t about planning for the future; it’s about plowing the field that you are walking upon now. It’s about taking care of business that is on your desk—not the business plans you have for next year’s growth. This is about being present in your current situation, whether it’s about home and family issues or your business.

mine...LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): You want to be nice to those you care about, but sometimes tough love is the best thing you can offer. If there’s something you’ve been waiting to say to someone close to you, this would be a good time to tackle the difficult subject. Just remember that you can be kind and loving while you are being stern. Don’t second guess your inner voice. Act out of love.

Yesterday I was in black satin panties and nothing else all day and today I am bundled up in lounge pants that Master bought me and a t-shirt and cardigan and sweater socks. Yesterday I was hot and today I am cold.

I have a few things I want to write about but not totally formulated on the topics yet.

Tonight Master showed me something from the work He does. The things He can find out about people...the information about them is AMAZING. I was truly surprised and shocked about at the info - not only on their present but their past. It is kind of scary but also interesting.

I have my period so I am feeling kind of blah. But this months PMS was great as it was almost nonexistent. Not sure what is up with that...but even Master's made the comment that He did not think I had PMS this month. So that is good. I did not even get a chocolate craving or anything.

Last night Master and I had a nice dinner - He loved everything especially the rolls. I am going to post the recipe but not tonight. I got a dozen roses and a really nice card. :) The roses are a really beautiful coral color. We watched Chicago. Master had never seen it. We both enjoyed it. The icky thing of the night was that I had a migraine.

I have had a few things going on that I am not ready to talk about and just not sleeping well because of them so I think the migraine was just because things were catching up to me.

Tomorrow I will be busy getting us ready to go to His parents for the weekend. I am still nervous about it all.

I need to Thank Moni for calling me this week...I really needed some that chat! Thank you!

I am getting ready to change my who's who page. I have written a few people because I want to change things about their descriptions and wanted their permission - but I have only heard back from one. So guess I need to send out another note to the other few that I want to change.

Tonight Master and I watched About Last Night. Master had never seen it. I am not sure why I like that movie so much but I do. It was so odd to be watching it and seeing that "look" of the 80's. There is even a few outfits in the movie that I actually owned also! Master and I got a chuckle out of the moving in scenes as we could relate. Him making room for my things and me moving Master's things around (with His permission of course). Anyway it was interesting watching it again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...