Thursday, October 30, 2003

Long week that went fast....

It has been a long week but it feels like it has went by very fast. Monday Master started back to work and I was really impressed how well He did as He worked late on Monday and Tuesday and also went in early on Tuesday. I worried that He was pushing to fast, but He has assured me when it feels to much He will slow down. Then Wednesday we left for Denver for a funeral. :( We spent the night in Denver and then came back home today.

I was reading on Jade's Journal about something President Bush said and I was so shocked. I got the chills....when I read it.

Here is the quote...."The world is more peaceful and more free under my leadership, and America is more secure," - George W. Bush, 2003-10-28

Uggghh I can't think he would think that let alone say it. Peaceful? Where is the world more peaceful because of -him-? More free? America Secure....ugggh!

It upsets and angers me all at once.

On to other things so that I don't get so worked up I can't sleep because of it....

Master and I did brainstorming in the car for our website. We came up with our domain and some elements of the site. So that was good. :)

I am sure I will write more tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...