Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Music: Norah Jones
Mood: Good


A Comic Master just sent me in an email. He allowed me to be on a bit this morning so I could chat with girlie. It was good to talk to her as I have not been able to chat with her much. And I am sending her lots of love.

I am not going to be on long, as I have a million things yet to do before Saturday. Everyone send positive energy that the weather is good because they are flying into Denver and then will be driving to Grand Junction...so going through a few mountain passes.

I am feeling really good and positive about just everything in my life right now. It feels good to be so positive.

So I am trying to decide if I should keep the chains attached to the bed or if I should take them off before my parents get here. Master basically said it was up to me.

Oh well lots to do as usual....so I better go get busy and make up for yesterday.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...