Thursday, November 27, 2003

Today was SO GREAT!

We got up at 7am. Yes that early! Master has been in a getting up early mode lately. I popped the cinnamon rolls in that I left out rising last night. And then started in on making a pumpkin pie. It turned out a little flatter then they have in the past but of course I am sure it is because of the altitude.

While making the pumpkin pie, my family called. It was nice to chat with them. :) They are still going on and on about Master and how much they like them. My Mom said that she felt He was made for me. :) Then shortly there after Master's parents called.

I finished up the rest of the dinner - getting put in the oven or ready too. We then just kind of relaxed....Master watched football and I looked at all the ads. After everything was ready, Master carved the turkey and I got everything on the table. We had a really great dinner. Before starting to dish things up, Master stopped me so that He could take a picture of the table. He opened a bottle of wine from the local winery that we enjoy. It was just a very nice dinner. Master enjoyed everything so I am glad He had a good Thanksgiving dinner! I know I had a good Thanksgiving dinner with Master. :)

Shortly after dinner Master and I went to the bedroom for some more quality us time. It was a lot of fun and just great to be having such a wonderful time with Master all day.

I also got a chance to talk to wench today. We had a nice conversation. We had some good laughs also - where she messed up the name of SMART Fest. I won't repeat what she said but it was funny!

Master's birthday is next weekend. So with that and Christmas coming up I had been stressing about what can I get Him. Because of course....I don't own anything - money included. I never carry a purse....Master has my license in his wallet always. And Master told me the other night that He would be giving me money to get Him a Christmas present. It is kind of odd. I am not sure how I am dealing with that yet...but I also appreciate it. So of course in one of the ads today I saw that something I wanted to get Him was going to be on sale. So tomorrow I will be going into a store without Master and all alone (which will be kind of weird all on its own) and buy His present.

It is kind of odd for Him to know everything that goes on with His girl and to have this one little secret. He has been pretty good about not pushing me to tell Him what it is because He knows I would tell Him if He told me too. But He has been teasing pretty good. Like tonight He asked me what time the store opened in the morning and I said I was not sure. He said look at that ad. So that He could see what ad it was that I was looking at and try to figure it out. He was just teasing. But His girl was quick anyway and so instead of going and pulling that ad out I went through all the ads again LOL He then asked me what time it opened. I said 6am. He said okay I will pull all the ads that say 6am I said go for it...knowing pratically all of them said 6am. He replied, "most of them say 6am." I smiled and nodded. :) So when we get in the car tomorrow I will tell Him where I need to go LOL

My horoscope for tomorrow....
LIBRA (Sep 23–Oct 22): If you felt a change for the better yesterday--especially within your emotional landscape--today could be even better yet. It’s like you’ve grabbed onto a kite and are being pulled up into the big blue sky. Your breadth of vision is wide. Your view of the future extends weeks, months or more. The “Force” most assuredly is with you now.

Okay going to go read Master's journal and then head to bed....

It was a very good Thanksgiving day...I love Master very much and am so grateful to be His....to be here with Him enjoying life!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...