Thursday, November 13, 2003

Yesterday and today have been very productive for me. I do have a feeling that I will still be busy tomorrow and tomorrow night though. I reorganized the bedroom and bedroom closet today as well as put away all the toys *pouting* We have a trunk at the foot of our bed that I put them in so they are still accessible, but not visible like usual. Master has a coat rack in His room that usually has the toys hanging from it, but I thought it was best to put them away out of sight...I don't think my Dad could handle seeing the floggers, crop, cane and single tail. Though I did keep all our erotic and BDSM oriented books on the bookshelves in our bedroom. Jay Wiseman's Erotic Bondage Handbook, The Story of O, The Beauty series, The Marketplace by Laura Antoniou , Fetish Girls and Beauty Parade by photographer Eric Kroll and several others. But the books that will probably disturb my Mom the most are the books on Buddhism and my Tarot books and cards. The erotic ones she will probably not even think twice about but I might get a lecture on the other books.

Last night Master and I watched Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. It was a good episode. The guy they helped I did not think needed any help - ohhhh my was he gorgeous. He was getting help with the Fab 5 so that he could propose to his girlfriend...who was also very hot. Anyway, the guy was totally romantic...he even cried because he was so in awe of what the Fab 5 did for him. Everything was so romantic...flowers tucked in the napkin rings, candles every where, outside there was a moroccan inspired kind of tent of red sheers draping around a center platform with a low table and candles hanging all around it. The guy had 3 boxes of chocolate - one filled with mousse, another filled with raspberries and the third had the engagement ring in it. He gave her the mousse box first, then the raspberry and then the one with the ring. He got on bended knee and proposed to her. It was all very very romantic.

I really liked it...and cried of course. lol

It made me think of romance...sometimes it is something I miss and it seems to me that in the BDSM relationships I have had that romance is not done as often as it is in the vanilla relationships I have had in the past. Which also made me think about that I don't do as many romantic things I used to. And the reason I don't is because it is not done for me. Now that does not seem very "nice" - that I will do it because he will do it. But I think I just got so tired of it being one way that I got resentful and stopped. :(

On to a similar note Master has been very tender while being rough too....

He will kiss my neck and around my ears (which are very hot spots for me) very softly while He is squeezing my breasts and nipples hard...and I am really enjoying it. I like the tenderness....something else I miss from time to time....as in BDSM relationships that I have had that seemed to lost too.

Next...I hope after my parent's visit that Master and I can get the website designed and then up....and so I can get my who's who page back along with all the articles I have written and so on.

Also I found out tonight that J. Mikael Togneri has passed away. :( I did not know him personally. But I knew of him through online articles and when he ran Absolute BDSM (He handed it over to Flagg). He has some articles on Leathernroses. He was very arrogant (which is an attractive quality to me) and very interesting. He will be missed.

Lastly for tonight....surprise surprise I am submissive :)

submissive



You Are Submissive!


Pain may or may not be your thing, but chances are at least a little spanking turns you on.

Submissive doesn't mean your a masochist (though you could be!)

It means you like your lover to take charge ... and take care of you

In return, you like to worship your partner - in whatever way (s)he wants!



Are You Dominant or Submissive?

More Great Quizzes from Quiz Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...