Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Life Update

Weekend - went by fast as Master had to work on Saturday. So Sunday was a day of relaxing for Him. We started the day out with calls to family followed by a late brunch. Late in the afternoon we went on drive and then watched the 2nd part of An Evening with Kevin Smith (watched the first part last week). It was Kevin Smith doing Q&A's at colleges. We really enjoyed watching it though because he was honest and funny. It made him so real to me. Plus I have a thing for Kevin Smith...I think he is hot!

Monday - Did cleaning up from weekend and then got a call from someone I have only known online. I have not gotten her permission to say who so that is why I am not saying. We did not get to talk long and I hope we chat another day. I am really bad on first phone conversations. I am very shy when meeting new people so I hope I was not too quiet with her. Oh I did some website work also as within Reality won a few awards. So that is an honor that I wanted displayed so did that and added more recipes to it also.

Tuesday - Well I spent almost the whole day in hair dye. My hair is now magenta. I hate the product love the color. Hate the product as it dyed my skin horribly plus irritated my face and ears - even after I did all the helpful hints of coating all skin with vaseline. It is terribly messy but as I said I love the color - just not sure it is worth the pain in my ass of doing it. Master had a long day and then took me out to eat and ran to grocery store to pick up a few things -- a sale they were having on ground turkey was ending tonight. We stocked up!

Tomorrow - I hope to get caught up on the cleaning I got behind on today and then maybe if I have time work on some art as I have not had much time or well energy to do so lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...