Monday, March 14, 2005

"Why don't you read erotica any more?"

Ray a good friend of mine asked in the comments recently -- "Why don't you read erotica any more?"

I just can't have one reason you know...one or more of these reasons is why I don't read erotica anymore.

1) Main reason my real life experiences have often been better then erotica for me.

2) Erotica to often is very -- well unreal and most people like that and enjoy that but me...well I like real and so if it sounds unreal then it just annoys me. Now that has not always been the case. I used to enjoy erotica fact, fiction or fantasy it was titillating but once I started experiencing more and more SM -- then I needed the real deal and not just words on a page.

3) My imagination - such as the dark desires - can come up with more entertaining scenarios that I believe can happen in real life -- at least short term.

4) Some erotica that I do find "real" -- can cause me to get expectations that I think will just set me up for disappointment. I wrote a story once a VERY LONG TIME ago for a top -- he wanted something that he could do to me real time but in story form first. He told me that he would make it happen. Well, he didn't and I often found that when expressing fantasies to those I have been involved with elements get lost that really made it - IT - for me so I got disappointed.

So those are the reasons I really don't read erotica anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...