Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Life Update



It has been kind of busy around here as usual...but so busy I am just not able to post that much. How come it is when I can't post I have a zillion topics go through my head that I want to write about but then when I have time...those topics seem to escape like socks in a dryer?

Thursday
- We watched - The Story of O (70's version). The movie was kind of lame - of course there were moments gave me little wiggles but for the most part it was just kind of boring. I thought the woman that played O was pretty. She reminded me of Gia - the supermodel. Anyway, the book was better and actually made me want to reread the book. Master and I did play and have sex though after the movie. After we discussed how in the movie O was not very submissive in the movie...at least that was our opinion. She was sexually submissive and expressive. Such as one point in the movie she sent Sir Stephen roses and the maid had walked in while they were playing and she got all upset about it....and acted very disrespectful to the maid and then of course ultimately towards Sir Stephen -- in my opinion.

Friday
- Master had the day off. I made bran muffins for breakfast. They were really good and brought back good memories of my Mom making them. After breakfast, we actually went back to bed. It was such a nice nap! We spent the afternoon running around doing errands - haircuts, paid bills, lunch, Target, Borders and home. Master bought a new shelving unit for the laundry room and then He bought His princess some art supplies and 2 magazines! (I looked for some dolls at Target -- that someone recommended to me but our local store did not have them.) We took a drive before heading home. I grilled hamburgers for dinner and then we watched The Phantom of the Opera. Made a run to the grocery store....I had a woman be kind of rude to me in the store.

The Phantom of the Opera was GREAT! I loved it. I have been playing The Phantom of the Opera CD (Original 1986 London Cast) - with Sarah Brightman over and over today. And Master is getting me the movie soundtrack as well! It is a movie that I want to watch again soon and over and over again too.

Saturday - We did things around the house. I had to color my hair as I was seeing too much gray. I hate that this year has been the year of gray appearing. We played a little - Master spanked me and then we had sex. For dinner I made homemade pizza....with a whole wheat herb dough. It turned out pretty good. After that we did our weekly grocery shopping. It was quick trip though - as we are pretty stocked up at the moment.

After our shopping trip, we had a rough time....Master and I have had a hard time communicating lately and are trying to find ways to be better at it. When we went to bed, I had an emotional break down - a really bad one. I have not had one like it probably for 5 years. It was very scary for me, but I ended up being able to pull myself back into my center -- breath and meditate to calmness. I did not get to sleep until almost 4am. And of course had a migraine appeared because of the emotional overload -- took stuff for it though so that it was gone by morning.

Sunday - Mid-week Master said something about surprising His family. There was a family event on Sunday - so Master decided since we had the time to get over there have a few hours with them and head back. Everyone was very surprised, but happy to see us! And it was nice to see them. We spent 8 hours (4 hours there/4 hours back) in the car and 2 1/2 hours at the event. It was a nice day though. Except because of the emotional attack the night before and my allergies -- I could barely see. I wore sunglasses all day -- even until we got home at 10:30pm. All the lights on the road were even hurting my eyes.

Something I love about days like Sunday is we laughed. We have been doing that a lot actually lately even with the communication problems. We made each other laugh and smile. It is those simple moments that make me feel such joy to be His. And Sunday had many moments like that.

Monday
- Master had to do some household things...our air conditioner was not working so He spent the morning fixing that and then He had to run to the office to do some work. He is off the rest of the week though!

I made bran muffins again and then cleaned while playing the Phantom of the Opera CD. Master announced before He left that I should not worry about dinner...that we were going out. He told me where and so I instantly thought -- "oh I can dress up." So after He left for work I got out a dress that is His favorite on me. I think the dress would look even better if I had a corset under it because it is made for hour glass figure. It has seaming down the entire dress that shows off the curves and the skirt sways each step I take in my high heels.

He was smiling when He saw me come out of the house. I am glad He liked it.

Tuesday - Woke up with a migraine. I believe it is my pre-menstrual migraine yay me! -- NOT! Today is really the only day of the week that Master can completely veg - so I suggested He do that. I really want to work on some art as I have several projects going that I want to get finished. I also have stuff to do around the house as we have been so busy I feel like I have gotten behind on so many things. But not sure how much I will accomplish with the migraine hanging on.

One more Thing...

The outfit...

Ray, a friend of mine asked me to describe the outfit I was wearing that I mentioned in a post. It is an outfit that whenever I wear it...Master attacks and uses me quite thoroughly...

Black shiny shirt...it is Master's shirt actually. It is men's club wear...at least that is what it looks like to me. Not that Master goes clubbing....He bought it because it does look like good fetish wear.

Anyway, it is slinky and shiny - shiny like that lycra that is exercise outfits. But without the lyrca. As this is very flimsy fabric. This is a t-shirt that is very clingy, shiny and then kind of see through. I wore that evening with black satin panties that Master likes....black thigh highs plus black heels that have silver spikes outlining the shoe.

So when Master got home He drug me to the bedroom upon seeing me. Yay! When I wear that shirt, I always get attacked no matter what if I wear it alone, with a skirt, with just some thigh highs or pantyhose or what ever. Master has a fetish for tight, shiny outfits. I do have to say though the combination with the heels and shirt seem to put Him even over the top. Those heels are another favorite of His.

So there you have it Ray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...