Sunday, April 15, 2007

Waiting....

Sitting here naked with just the purple and black cuffs on and lots of slutty eye make up waiting for Master. He should be home in about 30 minutes. He likes slutty blue eye shadow - thick, heavy and trashy like a good whore. And then I know he likes these cuffs too. I haven't been able to surprise him like this in a long time since he now works from home. And I know this is something he really enjoys to find me all ready for him. I have missed him BUNCHES and BUNCHES so thought I would show him how much!

I know I am going to need to help unload all the equipment so I have some clothes out on the couch that I can slip over....that will cover the cuffs.

2 comments:

  1. You have beautiful eyes, danae. :) I remember wearing a lot of blue eye shadow in high school...I think it was just the thing to do in the 80's or something. :)
    I think it looks beautiful on you!
    Sounds like you had a good weekend. :)
    BIG HUGS
    padme amidala

    ReplyDelete
  2. From reading your blog tonight sounds like you got the 80's thing done! And it sounded great! :) Thank you for your lovely comments as always! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...