Sunday, August 26, 2001

Nick

This week has been GREAT business wise. I had a fantastic week. Kam and I were talking about how the 2 weeks of me backing off and just relaxing a little bit as I got my head together has done my work a world of good. My attitude and how I feel about work in general is a lot better then it has been in a very long time.

Doctor appointment went okay. Did not find anything out yet. I have an ultrasound this week. Mistress DM had told me to do the sphere and it worked very well. So that helped me get through the appointment. I will write more on the doctor appointment later.

I have been spending LATE nights (mornings) chatting with Sir Nick. He feels like someone I have known for months. We talk every day for hours on end.

This past week something has happened to me and I am not even sure I can explain it. I am different. In a good way. I just am so much more myself again. I feel good about everything. I am scared about Sir Nick and I. But it is normal I feel after all the relationship things I have gone through in the last 6 months.

I feel scared, but firm in my direction though....strange. But not strange for me either as I am always on opposite ends balancing my seesaw life out.

Sir Nick is amazing. He is strong. He is real (he has pinched himself for me to make sure *giggles*). He is who he says he is. He is not an illusion. He is smart. He is sadistic. He is romantic and kind. He puts me first. That in itself amazes me.....over and over again....

He worries about me. He cares about my day. My feeling. My life. My joys my sorrows. I have never had anyone treat me so good. I was thinking about it last night. He treats me great. With such respect. But yet I have no doubt who is in control either....and will always know my place with him.

I have dreams of being in bed with him just lying there next to him hearing him breathing. Reaching out and touching him. I have dreams of lying in bed talking and laughing with him. I have dreams of him on top of me looking into my eyes with that look that sends shivers through me.....and his hand coming over my mouth and the other pinching my nose closed. I have dreams of us touching - the kind of touches that are so intimate and knowing of each others deepest fears and desires.

Oh my scared just reading back all I have wrote.... scared to post it....scared to whisper it outloud.....

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...