Friday, August 31, 2001

combative instincts

This is the horoscope for today for me.....and this is exactly how I have felt the last few days.

Libra Horoscope (by astrocenter.com)
What a change has come over you! At work, you've become a hotheaded rebel, fomenting revolution. Did you know that the planets are conspiring to bring out your most aggressive, combative instincts, to be used in the name of justice you are so renowned for? There's a great cosmic force supporting you. Heaven help anyone who tries to take advantage of you, or makes any untoward demands. Your Libra commitment to truth and fairness is coming to the forefront in a big way, and you don't hesitate to express your objections when you see anyone, including yourself, being treated unfairly.


...I had a conversation with Sir Nick last night about possibly playing with someone and the Dominant seems "extreme" and the only thing that really worried Sir Nick was me being safe. I said that I would stand up for myself and say stop. No problem with that :) The opinionated confident danae is back in full force.

peace,
danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...