Thursday, December 21, 2006

Holiday Movies

I am not sure what to write about tonight. I am just really tired. I can't wait for the 24th because then we can just relax and enjoy the rest of the holidays. Today we went and got groceries for dinner on the 24 and 25. Tomorrow I have some stocking stuffer shopping to do and we have to deliver some goodies to friends.

So to answer one of the prompts on Holidailies...

"Movies you enjoy watching most this month."

One of my favorites and just to me sums up the holiday spirit is....Miracle on 34th Street. The older version is my favorite. I have watched it a few times already - once just the other night while wrapping gifts. I also have Television Christmas Classic DVD set that I enjoy watching. The version of Rudolph in the set is my favorite. The island of misfits, Hermey who wants to be a dentist. What is not to love with those kind of characters? And then...last but not least is Polar Express. We have it on DVD and we will maybe watch it tomorrow or Saturday night.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite holiday movie is "It's a Wonderful Life." Somehow, it's just not Christmas without an evening spent with George Bailey and everyone in Bedford Falls.

    I'm with you, I'm tired of the activity and am looking forward to the 24th and 25th.

    Merry Christmas!!!

    **Big Hugs**
    ♥ CeeCi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...