Wednesday, December 06, 2006

His Birthday

Today was Master's birthday so we just spent the day together relaxing...a little morning fun followed by breakfast and then really the day was mostly spent snuggled up on the couch watching movies/dvds. We watched the last episode (disc 1) of Colonial House, Transporter 2 and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and about to go watch an episode or two of Alias. We also did a little shopping and had dinner out. I had Seafood Alfredo that I am sure went straight to my hips and thighs with all its creamy goodness. At home tonight then I made brownie sundaes complete with candles for Master to make a wish. Master said he had a great birthday. And that makes me happy. I wanted his day to be wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. yum! that dessert would definitely top my birthday list too.
    tell him I want to say Happy belated Birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Passed on your birthday wishes! The brownies sundaes were so yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...