Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Look Back....June

Again....I didn't get to do a Winter Count this year. But going to do my version of Winter Count by going back into my archives and finding entries that touch me, are favorites, important to me or that month, or that just have some meaning to me.

So here is June (my version) Winter Count...

My Poly Life Then and Now....Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4 - A 4 part series on my thoughts of poly within a D/s relationship. I lived a household as a slave that was poly. It was a very interesting time in my life and gave me a lot of experience on what I feel is good for me in poly relationships.

Being All I Can Be - Some dominants see having a slave as blowjobs and maid service - period. And although I do those things, Master also sees that being a better person and fulfilling my dreams is a service to him. So being all I can be - is part of my service to him and he insists I do all I can to be a better person.

Making the Relationship Work - an old post to a yahoogroup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...