Thursday, December 28, 2006

Quick Life Update...

I had something happen yesterday that still kind of has me reeling in shock. Master has been great....giving me lots of hugs and support. I think because of it though I have just been distant and spaced off holidailies until right now. I needed to do 2 August and September look back posts too and I just didn't get to it.

Life - other then the thing I started this post about - has been good. It has been really nice having lots of quality time with Master this holiday. We have never had that before as he worked a stressful job that took a lot out of him. So we both enjoyed just being together - no matter what we were doing.

We did some post Christmas sale shopping - leaving the house on the 26th just minutes before 7AM - yes we are insane! We got some good deals on things. We didn't find a couple things on our list though. I spent some of my Christmas money on new doll clothing. I got a princess dress with a tiara and a little polka dotted dress with a purple shrug.

Nothing else to really say tonight as I want to get back to art stuff - but did want to get my holidailies post in before at least midnight mountain time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...