Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A Look Back....January

I don't have the time to do a Gratitude Tuesday today. (yes I am pouting as I type that). So I thought I would do a quick idea I had come up with that I can do easily while out of town the end of this week.

I posted the other day that I wasn't going to be able to do a Winter Count. But I did decide I would go back and find some entries that are my favorites, important to me or evoke some emotion that makes it special to me - for each month in 2006.

So here is my own version of a Winter Count for January...

Reminders of Place - this entry stirred a lot of umm vocal opinions via email from people reading it here on my blogger. Again I don't feel just because a person needs reminders - it is a bad thing. I just feel for me it would seem like Master is serving me and that would make us both feel out of sorts.

Another entry...

Moment to Cherish - this is just an entry that I look at and smile. Master makes me smile and laugh often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...