Saturday, December 16, 2006

Holiday Music

I love holiday music. If I could - I would - probably play it all year around. But the day after Thanksgiving is when I drag all my holiday cds out. I think I have at least 50 (maybe more). I have everything from religious to the 80’s Holiday cd with bands. I love the Band Aide song, “Do they know it’s Christmas?” One of my favorites though and it really doesn’t matter who performs it is “Grown Up Christmas.” Or "I'll be home for Christmas."

We are about to leave for our trip so just wanted to at least get a quick entry in.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way with Christmas music. I was very upset this year to find out that my tape player on my stereo no longer works, almost all my music is tapes from when I was little that I had saved. With Christmas shopping and cooking I can't spare money to replace the tape player until January so I'm surviving by those radio stations that do Christmas 24/7. It's not the same though... I like the really old ones, like the ones we'd sing in the Christmas pagents in church and such. That and Christmas shoes, though it makes me cry. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...