Sunday, December 17, 2006

Just a quick update....

We made it to Denver yesterday and head back home tomorrow. Just a quick trip this time. The snow has been hitting the mountains today though so I hope it clears out before we hit the road tomorrow.

Today I got to go to a few stores here that I enjoy. I bought some nice stuff and got some ideas for upcoming presents and such.

We have had a nice time although it was quick. We will be back longer next month though. Maybe we can make plans to get together with some friends of ours over on this side of the mountains...we haven't seen them in a while and we always enjoy our time with them.

I just wanted to sign on and do a quick entry. I am still on time for my time zone but not for the Holidailies time zone I don't think.

More to come...hopefully more interesting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...