Saturday, December 23, 2006

Holiday Randomness...

  • Sound of Music is on....it is a favorite musical of mine. I love the music and sing along to it.
  • There is a song that plays this time of year that always always makes me cry. It is The Christmas Shoes by Newsong (link to lyrics). I hadn't heard it this year until just the other night while wrapping gifts. And of course I had to reach for kleenex.
  • Silly Christmas link....Mt. Dew Christmas Tree
  • Yes! A wonderful Christmas gift *giggle*
  • Been cleaning house most of the day as I have neglected it with the holiday preparations.
  • I was just thinking yesterday while unloading the dishwasher that I have had lots of depression this year but I can honestly say this Christmas I haven't felt it. The holidays can get me blue and this year doesn't seem to have hit me that hard. I had some sad moments but not depression - if that makes sense.
  • Master just called me into this office. He has video tape his Dad took of when Master got one of his cats for Christmas. She is just a little kitten and she is so her. All the things that make her darned adorable now were there in the video of her from her baby days.
  • Well going to go find my slippers because my feet are cold. And then maybe fold clothes...I know the excitement is too much!
  • But tomorrow will be good - we are going to brunch to one of our favorite places, then deliver presents. Tomorrow night will be a nice dinner followed by going out to look at Christmas lights.
  • 1 comment:

    1. Hi. Due to all the craziness, I've changed my blog address

      Please update links

      Site Name is

      "That Smitten Kitten" and the Address is http://www.8thofapril.com

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...