Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Look Back....February

This look back version of Winter Count....is for February. It was a month of looking back for me - the posts are graphic and I suggest those that coming from Holidailies please understand that is it was a long time ago and although I struggled with it. It is a part of me.

But first before those posts is from our anniversary....
Mush Ahead...Claimed

History Revisited - This is just a post linking to other past history posts.

History: Don & Mike Part 1 - If you read any of the previous post links then you now know who about Don. Mike was a housemate of Don and he also worked at the same place Don and I did. I really liked Mike. He and I got a long great and he made me laugh.

History: Don & Mike Part 2
History: Don & Mike Part 3 (a)
History: Don & Mike Part 3 (b)
History: Don & Mike Part 4 (a)
History: Don & Mike Part 4 (b)
Q&A about Don

A Look Back....January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...