Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Revisiting History....

Okay so at some point yesterday when lying in bed with my continuing migraine.....I was thinking about Don. And what I was thinking about...well some of it....I will write at the end of the this post. But it also made me think of the history posts I made a while back and I so I went back and reread all those last night.

So just sharing them here too....

History Part 1 - Jeff

History Part 1 Continued - Brian

History Part 1 - Continued Again - More Brian

History Part 2 - Childhood (this entry might be triggering for those with childhood sexual abuse in their history so please don't read if you might be triggered by something like that)

History Part 3 - Prelude to Don

History Part 3 - Continued - Becoming Don's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...