Wednesday, February 22, 2006

This House is Sick

Well I haven't posted because I have been taking care of Master. He has been home sick for a week tomorrow. I have been taking Airborne religiously but it seems this flu is to powerful for airborne as I started feeling sick today. My throat is so sore that I am having problems speaking. Master just started feeling better today although still coughing. He has to go out of town tomorrow so he is running out tonight to get me some extra cold medicine and such to tide me over for the 2 days he will gone.

I hope to get the next part of my history post soon. I also have art projects to finish up. Thank you everyone for your comments. I just haven't been online enough to answer them but I will get to them soon!

Okay I have been ordered to take my cold medicine and get ready for bed...so off I go. Nighty Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...