Friday, February 10, 2006

History: Don & Mike Part 3 (a)

Prelude: If you have not read anything about Don I suggest going to this entry and starting with the last History Part 3 you will get an introduction to Don. These are real stories from my past. These things did happen to me.

Okay so I went home that evening from Don's with the order to masturbate 3 times but not orgasm before I saw him the next day. Well I was extremely turned on from the nights events so I decided when I got home that although I would love to masturbate it probably was not "safe" as I might have orgasmed. So I just went to bed....but I woke in the middle of the night extremely turned on so I decided to try masturbate. And I did...I took myself to that edge and stopped. Again in the morning in the shower I did the same thing. And then I did one more time right after classes before heading to his place....in my car.

When I got there he had just got home from his classes and we didn't do our usual routine of small talk and such. As soon as I closed the door he was grabbing by my hair, unzipping his pants and pushing me down on my knees to suck him. I guess the need was a little urgent. After he came he went to sleep for a little bit and I took care of the normal things I did while there.

After he woke, we talked about the masturbation "assignment" and I told him about it and he was shocked that I hadn't orgasmed. He was disappointed. We talked about that...him wanting me to fail. It seems like such an odd conversation now....knowing where we go in our relationship. So then he laughed and said "well I can still punish you for failing to fail." I was conflicted with his words. I felt like I disappointed but yet I obeyed because I didn't want to disappoint him. It didn't make sense to me. He finally said to me "I am beating you because I WANT and DESIRE to beat you." And that I could understand.

He had me undress while he got things set up. He had this bar stool that was shaped that a person could straddle it as they sat on it. It also was just the right height that when I put my feet down as I straddled it....my toes could reach the floor. But that day we used it differently. He put nipple clamps on me first and then had me bend over the stool. He tied the chain on the clamps to one of the rungs in the stool. Then tied my wrists to the legs of the stool. He took my panties...that were still wet from arousal and stuffed them into my mouth. He told me to suck on them. He then proceeded to cane me. He caned my ass, the back of my thighs and the inside of them. As he caned me -- I moved and the clamps would move around also. So between the cane and the clamps I was screaming into the gag.

He kept going and going...I was hurting so much. My ass felt like a giant welt. I cried and cried and finally it got to the point I couldn't feel pain anymore and it was just black around me...it wrapped around me and I was sinking into it. My version of subspace -- at least that is what I have told myself.

When I came out of it....I was lying on his bed wrapped up under blankets. He was snuggling up close to me and telling me I was his good girl. He then fed me a sandwich and helped me sip a drink. After we ate he kissed me and then we had sex. He fucked me from behind...told me how great my ass looked....he squeezed on the bruises and it made me let out little screams so he would shove my head down into the pillows holding me for a bit. He then dig his fingers into my ass again...I would muffle my screams. He would tell me that he was going to take my ass one day soon. Something he and I discussed and I was totally freaked out about. He pulled out and rubbed the head of his cock along my anus and I was begging that he not do that. He rubbed it there while talking to me about what a whore I was and how I was only good for sex. And that one day he would have all my holes. And then he shoved back into my pussy. He dug his fingers into my bruised ass. It hurt so much that I started to cry. He knew I was and he told me he liked it when I cried for him. He had me reach between my legs and rub my clit. He spanked my ass as he fucked me and soon I was begging. I don't even know why I begged -- no one told me I needed permission. But because of the night before I assumed I needed it. He said no and told me to stop. I was begging please and pulled out and punched my cunt. He said NO very forcefully as he did it. He turned me over on to my back and he straddled my face with his back facing my head with his balls over my mouth. He had me suck and lick them he would masturbate for a bit. He would stop and slap and squeeze my tits. And then go to masturbating again. Soon he came and rubbed the cum all over my tits.


After he told me to not wash it off but to get ready to go see Mike....

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...