Monday, April 16, 2007

Sam's, Doritios and Gasmasks

So today was a good day for us. I woke up with Master gathering me in his arms to spoon me which was lovely despite his cold feet! We had some morning fun and then got ready to head out and run errands. We had several stops the last being Sam's. We of course got more then what we were planning on getting but we found some things we normally elsewhere but less expensive at Sam's. So as always with Sam's some things can more expensive and other times it is big savings....today was a big savings day. Today was one of those days that I felt great. I felt kind of pretty, hair in place, make up going on good, wearing a new skirt that Master bought me for my birthday shopping trip that was a spring skirt on a clearance rack. One of those skirts you see everywhere that is tiered and twirly. After getting home we just laid in bed and played with the kitty cats for a bit. I got online and saw about the shooting so then we tuned to CNN.

I am making menus as Master and I are doing grocery shopping tomorrow. I am pmsing because my cravings are out there! Doritios and brownie fudge sundaes. When I was little I used to eat vanilla or chocolate - with lays potato chips crushed and then mixed in. I think I got that from Grandpa but I can't remember for sure. I asked Master if he had ever ate ice cream that way and of course I got a look and a no for an answer. :)

I have tried to write up yesterdays welcome home but I get all fuzzy just thinking about it. There was lots of FANTASTIC sex...orgasms and more orgasms and more orgasms...oh my! It started the gas mask and ended with spandex full hood. It included many wonderfully sadistic things including face slapping, punching and breath play. And at the end Master was spooning me with his cock pressed against my bottom...both of us spent...and trying to catch our breath. And ready for a nap!

Oh I mentioned last night he called me princess...he said, "I love you my princess." He would look at me with this so gentle and nice face of my Daddy....and then squeeze and twist my breasts like he was trying to pull them off. The sadism mixed with the gentleness of the words....the look on his face...the affection..was a little surreal but absolutely wonderful too.

It really was fun! It was much needed fun after being away from each other for several days!

Master had been meaning to get a shot of me in the gasmask. We didn't get the end...where a tube can connect. It is the part that Master does have fun blocking it off - a fun breath play toy. The gasmask although I can see out makes me all fuzzy. It hasn't (knock on wood) caused me to break out and I am sure because it is rubber has some latex in it...but never has bothered me like rubber ball gags do and other latex products. So not sure why but thankful!



(Master's post on our Sunday afternoon fun.)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend for you, danae. :) I really like your picture of the gas mask. I admit I'm extremely curious to know what one of those feels like on. Is it more intense than the hood?? Can you still breath ok? I really enjoyed wearing the hood but so far, only worn it once on the trip. I'm hoping this weekend if my dizzy spells are gone to wear it again. :)
    BIG HUGS
    padme amidala

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gas mask is intense but a different way. The breathing in it is so surreal. I can breath fine. It is just there is awareness that a slow intake/outtake of air. And then it is really easy for breath play...Master just puts his hand over the end of the tube and then there is just that air in the mask and that is calming at first and then all of sudden the panic of no air coming in and out. It is just a really different feeling. And it is the breathing in it that really makes me fuzzy. As I said I can breath in it. It is just very aware that there are just too little spots where air comes in. Not like breathing through fabric/leather hood. I hope that explains it okay? Sounds like yo had a good time this weekend with the hood! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...