Monday, April 09, 2007

Weekend Recap

This weekend was absolutely lovely even with the minor family blip. But time with Master was very nice. We relaxed lots, took some much needed naps (together of course), talking, watching movies and such. One of our discussion topics was about some extended locked in closet time....a 24 hour period. So we discussed the realities....such as needing to go to the bathroom, eating, sitting on the floor for that long, tasks while in there and so on. It is a walk in closet but not huge. But there is room for a bucket...so that would serve for bathroom needs plus add in a humiliation factor. So Master wants me to get used to the bucket again and so I am to start using it once a day this week. Yesterday being my first time. It is an odd feeling but not as bad as I remembered. I keep thinking there is lots of things like that...that used to be so hard and now seem easier. And not because of frequent use that they do have the same affect. We don't do anything really so much that it becomes that way. So even after such a long time it just felt different - not in a horrible way. I feel like some things that were "hard" in the past just don't seem that big of deal because my slavery is at a very different point.

So...anyway...what else...Oh...we also had fun playing yesterday! Posture collar, ankle and wrist cuffs (a set that I haven't wore in a really long time - purple my favorite color), gagged, clips (where Master being the wonderful sadistic man would loosen their grip and then reclip them right away making me want to jump through the roof), punching, slapping and lots and lots of orgasms!

Well I better get to laundry, chores and maybe do some art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...