Monday, April 30, 2007

Positive Monday

5 Good Things...
1. Got quite a good start on spring cleaning.
2. Mail Love Mail Love! I got the cutest postcard of 2 fairies trying to call Tiny Pizza Delivery. It is so cute! It arrived on a day I really needed that cheer! Thank you Jessica for being so thoughtful in sending it and the words you wrote on it!
3. Strawberry Crystal light giving me a strawberry mustache
4. Master. He is always working hard....hard on his business so that bills are paid, roof over our heads, food on the table and so much more! He is here helping me realize my dreams and giving me experiences I desire. He is here to give me the things he knows I need long term. I am just very blessed to be owned by such a wonderful man.
5. Master being here for me supporting me in a hard decision...and telling me he was proud of me...helped me feel more at ease with the decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...